I keep seeing users asking about a problem they are having with replication
(I ran into the bug myself). I saw a message a week or so ago acknowledging
the bug and noting that it was self-inflicted (while cleaning up code) and
has been corrected. The problem will not exist in the next release (.33).

The problem is that replication will fail if you stop and restart the slave.
The master.info file gets corrupted on the slave (added lines) so your IP
address and such are not read correctly and the slave cannot connect to the
master. In working to set up replication I also ran into the issue another
user noted of having the error log grow rather large. The longer you let it
grow, the bigger it gets (or that's how it seemed).

Is there a page where known issues with the current release are tracked? It
may be a good idea. That would hopefully alleviate repeated users asking
questions to this list about known issues (resolved or otherwise). I can
only imagine how discouraging it is when following this list to have to
respond to the same issues constantly.

A page with known issues and known workarounds (if any) could come in handy.

Jeff