Hi,

  I have a problem i was using mysql and it was very well but yesterday
it didn't work then i removed it and reinstalled it , it worked 2 times
and then again it doesn't work, when i run mysqld it doesn't run in the
background of windows,  and in the error file it says

 13:05:14  C:\MYSQL\BIN\MYSQLD.EXE: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist

when i remove it and reinstall it i am able to run it a few times and
after a few times, it gives that error, that could be the problem ?

thanks,

murat,

                            \\\I///
                            ( o o )
                            (  n  )
                            (  -  )
  |                   Mehmet Murat Yesildal                     |
  |                    BILKENT UNIVERSITY                       |
  |   Dept     : Computer Engineering & Information Science     |
  |   E-mail   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 |
  |   Homepage : http://www.ug.bcc.bilkent.edu.tr/~yesildal     |