This is a question for PERL group but anyhow, read again the chapter in MySQL
on printing results from MySQL using PERL.  It prints continentA because
that's what you have asked for.

On Sunday 11 February 2001 15:36, Andreas Antes wrote:
  =>I have created 2 columns:
  =>col1 varchar(20)
  =>col2 varchar(20)
  =>when I add content to the columns it looks like
  =>this for example:
  =>col1
  =>----
  =>contentA
  =>NULL
  =>contentB
  =>
  =>Now when I try to print out the content in Perl
  =>using this code:
  =>
  =>while($dirty_words = $sth->fetchrow_array) {
  =>print "$dirty_words<br>\n";
  =>}
  =>
  =>it just prints the first row 'contentA' then stops.
  =>
  =>How can I print all rows in the column no matter if
  =>NULL or even empty rows in it?
  =>
  =>Thanks for your help
  =>
  =>__________________________________________________
  =>Do You Yahoo!?
  =>Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
  =>a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
  =>
  =>---------------------------------------------------------------------
  =>Before posting, please check:
  =>   http://www.mysql.com/manual.php   (the manual)
  =>
  =>To request this thread, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  =>To unsubscribe, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  =>Trouble unsubscribing? Try: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php

--
Bolek,

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]