I have two tables, one contains units one contains activity
I run this query ......

select unit.dialup_user, unit.address1,   activity.dialup_user
from unit
LEFT JOIN activity ON
(unit.dialup_user = activity.dialup_user)
where  !(activity.event_time_unix > (981990589  -   (2*  ( 24 * (60 *
60) ) )     )       )  && unit.status ="Active"
GROUP BY unit.id

What I am trying to do is select every unit that does not have an entry in
the activity table after a certain unix time.
Any help would be much appreciated

Here is the output from the explain command
table     type    possible_keys  key      key_len  ref      rows
Extra
       -----
unit      ALL    NULL NULL  NULL NULL    840     where used;  Using
temporary
activity ALL    NULL NULL  NULL NULL    29109 where used

(2 row(s) affected)

Bryan Hunt
Developer
Netnote Inc