Ok, its been awhile since i've mentioned my tool (MyDBAdmin) on this list.  Since then
Ive gotten alot of it done.  Most of the simpler stuff.  I have a little ways to go
before I can start sharing it with people.  Below is the list that I originally built
from my idea's and from responses given to me by these lists, with progress.  If you
have any other idea's, please reply with them. Some of the ones that arent started
yet, are rather ambitious for me at this time, but I think I can get them done in the
near future (as in this year :))

* = done
+ = partial

* 1. Multi-Server support
* 2. Database adding and deleting
+ 3. Table creating/modifying/droping  (modifying not done)
+ 4. Field creating/modifying/droping (modifying/dropping not done)
* 5. Query (sql file) creating/modifying
* 6. Variable/Status/Process List viewing/process killing
* 7. User creating/modifying/droping
+ 8. Index creating/modifying/deleting (thanks [EMAIL PROTECTED])
+(modifying/dropping not done)
9. Data Importing from other ODBC sources (thanks Garrison, Kerry [EMAIL PROTECTED])
10. Structure AND Data importing/exporting to and from other odbc sources (will be
complex, so will take awhile to get up and running.)
11. Data editing.
* 12. Expanding on #5, A query/results interface. (You enter a query, results appear
on screen below it)
13. Expanding on #11., Viewing/Editing of records 1 at a time verticaly.  (thanks Jose
Ostos [EMAIL PROTECTED])
14. Table Syncronization, such as having an offline version of your table on your
laptop in access, that you can then syncronize the structure with your online mysql
database (easier offline modling.) (thanks Philippe Jadin [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gregg