I have MySQL running on a cobalt Raq 3 with linux operating system. I have
set up MyODBC and I can connect through MS Access I can also connect through
MS Frontpage and created a simple web interface to retrieve some results
from my db however when uploaded I recieve no results when I definatly
should get some.

Should I not be using asp and if not what should I use, are there any
applications for visual creation of these file types?

Thanks

Matt Davis.