Hi,

My host gives me a MySQL database, and I've had no trouble getting purchased
cgi scripts to integrate with it...however, now I want to deleted everything
(all tables within the database) and start from scratch...I've wasted a lot
of space and have double-installed some things, etc.  I don't see anything
in the documentation about how to just plain DELETE everything in the
database (i don't want to delete the installed database itself, just go back
down to where there's nothing in it, so I can start over)...could somebody
tell me what to do?

Thanks, your help is much appreciated.

Crystal :)