I am running mySQL 3.23.32 with ColdFusion 4.5 on a RedHat Linux 6.2
machine. MySQL continuously crashes. I've been told that it could be that
the ODBC driver is not up to date. Where can I get these drivers... or do
you have any suggestions as to what I should do?
Please help.

For more information about WEBgoogol (Pty) Ltd, South Africa, please visit
our
web site at http://www.webgoogol.com as from March 2001.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the WEBgoogol Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the WEBgoogol Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.