Hello

I am accessing a mysql database through a CGI script , but wouldnt like to
give the passwords in the script.The functionality involves restricting
access to tables in the database for different users.Is there a way
through which restricted view to the tables can be given via a
configuration scropt.The web page is protected through .htaccess.I looked
through some documentation of mod_auth , but couldnt get much info on
table restriction.

I would appreciate if you can suggest me a solution for this problem

Thanks for your time