Hi,

We would be very interested in the possibility to link our application to
mysqld library.
We wanted to know if some concurrency will be managed to provide data
integrity if two instances of my application are working at the same time...
If not, is there a possibility to do it or do I just have to use
Client/Server solution ?
Does someone have an approximative date for 4.0 release. It seems that in
the TODO list, it appears as a quick version...

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick Fiche - Prologue Software (France)
Software Engineer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet : http://www.prologue-software.com