I have a customer that is running on a Netware network.  They do have the
TCP/IP protocol running on the workstations that are using the Microsoft
Client for Netware.  I am planning to attach a SCO Openserver 5.0.5 Unix
server running MySQL to their network and then use MyODBC to connect a MS
Access front-end application to the MySQL database from each workstation.

Has anyone done this?  Any compatibility problems with Netware?  Any patches
or considerations to note in design and setup?

Thanks for any feedback!

Very truly yours,

Rob G.