From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 1:36 PM
To: John Halladay
Cc: MySQL List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Percent?

SELECT CONCAT(data1*100,'%') as percdata1, data2, data3 FROM table;

John Halladay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I can't find this in the manual (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place).
How
do I show a value as a percent?  For example.

SELECT data1, data2, data3 FROM table;

Assuming data1 is 0.25, how do I show it as 25%?

SELECT PERC(data1), data2, data3 FROM table;?????

Thanks.

John Halladay