From: Matt Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 February 2001 12:43
To: mysql
Subject: SQL statement in PHP

Can anybody help with this

If I put the following statement in PHP my browser tells me that there is an
error on the line.

    //create sql statement
        $sql = "select Business_Name,Trading_Details where Business_Type =
"Consultancy" and Bassingbourn != "0" from Main";

If I remove

where Business_Type = "Consultancy" and Bassingbourn != "0"

It work fine, but no variation of the above line works. Am I missing
something really obvious. Please help as I am very quickly becoming bald.

Matt.