I have a form on a webpage for a simple trouble ticket system. When
requesting a computer be fixed, software be installed, etc...a faculty
member can go to this website and type in the info via an HTML form.

My problem is, the form needs to be submitted to two different tables. All
of the faculty info(name, email, etc) goes into a faculty table. The actual
description of the request goes into a request table. But I also need to
insert the unique id that is given to the faculty member in the faculty
table INTO the request table. Because this is how I've related the two
tables. In the request table I have a foreign key(called requested_by) that
is the primary key of the faculty table. Is it possible for me to get the
primary key of the faculty table and insert it into the request table
through the same HTML form?

Thanks,
chriz