Hi everybody,

I want to implement ordering something on a website without refreshing the
page. Lets say i have four columns in the html table - name,age,skill and
phone. All these are links - under these are the information, eg:
Name Age Skill Phone
Siim 23  php   051...
Tony 18  html  132...

Now, when i click on the name, it should order the listings by name, if I
click on the age, I get the listing ordered by age and etc,etc. Generally
it is easy to do it, but how to do it without refreshing the page every
time I want to order by something else?

It should be possible with XML; I get the data from mysql database with
php, I write it into an array and ... now how could I make it function the
way I just described? Could someone point me some already written code or
explain me in detail how to do it?

Thank you,
Siim Einfeldt

PS: Sorry about sending this message to so many lists, but I haven`t seen
this kind of code anywhere, but at the same time I know it is possible.