Hi all,

We are a travel agent and tour operator based in the Maldives  and we have
over 90 tourist resort islands serving over 400,000
tourists annually.
We have plans to  build an web based inventory for these resorts in
association with Maldives Tourism Promotion Board. The inventory
be used by all resorts to update their availability and will be used by the
agents located all around world to search, and make
reservations. This inventory will become the official GDS, Global
Distribution System for these resorts and as a second phase we
plan to integrate this
inventory to the agents websites so that their clients can make reservation
online.
We prefer a MySQL database with PHP or Perl interfaces ( I find PHP much
capable and easy).

Initially when we go live the inventory there will be over 40 resorts and
over 200 agents using the inventory.

If any one of you or your companies are interested please, contact us for details for
this system.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Hasan Niyaz
Manager Sales and Marketing.
Direct: 960 773995
Impex Holidays Maldives
Affiliated with Impex Delaware, Inc / USA
Phone : (960) 310355
Fax : (960) 310697
Fax and Voice mail: 1(212)658-9044 in NY / USA
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]