I'm trying to execute multiple create table commands and am getting SQL
errors. I'm using the MySqlManager.exe that comes with the Win32 version of
MySQL and the syntax is similar to the following:

/*==============================================================*/
/* Database name:  physical data model 1                        */
/* DBMS name:      MySQL 3.23                                   */
/* Created on:     2/18/01 10:43:37 PM                          */
/*==============================================================*/

drop table if exists tbl_nm_sfxs;

drop table if exists tbl_cntct_typs;

/*==============================================================*/
/* Table : tbl_cntct_typs                                       */
/*==============================================================*/
create table if not exists tbl_cntct_typs
(
   cntct_typ_id int unsigned not null,
   primary key (cntct_typ_id)
)
type = bdb;

/*==============================================================*/
/* Table : tbl_nm_sfxs                                          */
/*==============================================================*/
create table if not exists tbl_nm_sfxs
(
   nm_sfx_id tinyint unsigned auto_increment not null,
   primary key (nm_sfx_id)
)
type = bdb;

I looked through the archives, but couldn't find something to help me (not
really sure what keywords to use to find help with this). The error seems to
be occurring when the second SQL command in a sequence attempts to execute.
If I isolate any of the above commands, they will run independently, but
together (as above) they fail.

Anyway, if anyone could help me figure out why I'm getting an error, it
would be appreciated.

- Mike