>Hello everybody,
>
>About two hours ago I had a system crash and one of my MySQL databases was
>extensively used at the same time. When the system went back up, the
>table (the
>table has 37000 rows) that was used at the time of the crash started
>to give me
>the error
>: Got error: 1030: Got error 127 from table handler when retrieving data from
>server
>
>What does that mean? Can I somehow fix it - a second database has started to
>give similar error codes as well.
>
>Thanks,
>Lauri Väin

Sir, you have a corrupted table. Use isamchk to repair it. If isamchk
can't repair it, you will have to restore it from your backup. See
the online manual for information on isamchk, or see Paul Debois's
book for a more detailed discussion of table repair.

Bob Hall

Know thyself? Absurd direction!
Bubbles bear no introspection.     -Khushhal Khan Khatak