Ahhh.... using mysql command instead of mysqldump command to import.  It
worked splendidly!

Gracias,
Jeff Gannaway

At 07:21 PM 2/21/01 -0300, Fábio Ottolini wrote:
>I just importa data created by mysqldump using
>mysql -u username -p dbname < table
>MySQL asks for my password and it's done.
>
>BR,
>
>Fábio Ottolini

 2001 Wall Calendars....
   * Art, Jazz, Blues, Women's, African-American.
   * Everyday Discounts.
   * Excellent paper and reproductions.

 And as always, a great selection of abstract,
 contemporary and African-American art prints.

 PopStreet.com is your avenue to art.
 http://www.popstreet.com