Dear Sir/Madam,
    I'm a Visual FoxPro programmer.  I want to use MySQL database for my programs.
However, I cannot update MySQL database with my Visual FoxPro programs through ODBC
(but I can view the record of table).  My commands are as follow:
    CREATE CONNECTION conn1 DATASOURCE "MySQL" USERID "users" DATABASE "tempdata"
   STORE SQLSTRINGCONNECT('dsn=MySQL; uid=root; pwd=') TO xConnHandle      //return of
'xConnHandle' is positive that means connection is successful//
   =SQLSETPROP(xConnHandle,'Transactions',2)     //this return is negative that means
there is an error on connection level//
I don't know why I can view the table but I cannot update the table through ODBC.
Would you help me to solve this problem?  Thank you!
Regards,
Edith