revathi venkatraman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:

>  Sir,
>     Is there this concept of nesting tables and
> varrays in mysql?. Iam creating a chemical compounds
> database.
> there are 20 field in this . Amongst them, I have a
> author field where there are multiple authors, amongst
> which one is common for all the records. suppose I
> query giving the common author for all the records,
> can I get the other associated author details who may
> be in  more than one record. please help.

> Before posting, please check:

Search for "join".  Oh, and you might want to invest in a good book on databases -
this is not a MySQL question, it is a generic database question, and doesn't really
belong here.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG          [EMAIL PROTECTED]           940/367-2744 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc               [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.