In a message dated 22/02/2001 12:22:26 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<
 30 seconds work(less time than it took you to type your email) would've
revealed the answer:

 1. Click on "the manual" link at the bottom of this message.
 2. See the search box?  Type in "auto increment".
 3. Click on the "myisamchk" link.
 4. Read.

 Or, to make it even easier:

 http://www.mysql.com/doc/m/y/myisamchk_other_options.html

 Please, next time, bother to search the manual before wasting other's time
answering questions to which 30 seconds research would reveal the answer.

 --
 Ed Carp, N7EKG     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       940/367-2744 cell phone
 http://www.pobox.com/~erc      [EMAIL PROTECTED] - text pager

Ok well thats the the third reply I have just read of yours to peoples
questions, I did research it but was trying to find a better method, I came
up with the method of logging into mysql deleting the ID row recreating it
and viola done. To me much faster than your method.

Also seeing as this was the third post of yours which wasn`t very
constructive to peoples questions might I suggest you don`t bother replying
if we are wasting your time, the delete button is there for a reason and this
mailing list is for asking questions.

Ade