Good Day All

I have two tables...

Table 1
-------
MSRSectionID ContractID  Heading
                                                                 1
1                107         Technical Progress:
7            107         Technical Problems:
13           107         Administrative Actions Pending:
19           107         Problems/Issues:
25           107         Completed Travel:
31           107         Expected Travel:
37           107         Plans For Next Reporting Period:

Table 2
-------
MSRSectionID Description

1            Updates may be made here.

Now what I want to do is grab all the Headings from the first table
regardless of the number of entries in the second table.  So the output of
my desired query should look...

Technical Progress:
--> Updates may be made here.
Technical Problems:
Administrative Actions Pending:
Problems/Issues:
Completed Travel:
Expected Travel:
Plans For Next Reporting Period:

The output for the description doesn't need to be indented.  I was just
trying to explain as well as I can what I'm trying to get.

I tried using a outer joins on both tables, but I'm not getting what I want.

Can anyone help me?

TIA,

Christopher Oson