Hi,
   Just wondering if anyone could help me out here? I have recently
downloaded the binary distribution of mysql for FreeBSD (mysql-
3.23.32-unknown-freebsdelf4.2-i386.tar.gz). Now my problem is
probably an easy fix but here goes..... When I try and run
scripts/mysql_install_db I get the error '/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1:
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.3: Undefined symbol "__ti9exception"' I also
got the same error when I tried to run mysql using
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql as stated in the Subject I have
FreeBSD4.0. Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Drew

Andrew Toussaint
Richardson-Shaw Pty Ltd