I have my database created on my ISP's server.  I can telnet to it and log in.  I have
created my table.  I inserted 4 test records.  I have written my .php3 pages and pull
the data and get the results I want.  Now.... I need to populate the table with
hundreds of records exported out of Peachtree.  I can get a tab delimited file, no
problem.  I will clear this table weekly and re-import the entire record set, so I
obviously do not want to insert record by record.

I telnet to my ISP, login, then login to the mysql server with mysql
-hlocalhost.isp.com. -p databasename
Then from mysql>, I type: mysqlimport -d --local cur myfile.txt

where -d means delete the existing records, --local means get the file from the
client, cur is my table and myfile.txt is the file on my hard drive.  Again, I get
parse errors.

Any thoughts on the command string?
Also, how do I specify the folder on the client?  (c:\a\myfile.txt)

Thanks once again, the list has been very helpful.  Really, I hope this has to be my
last question!

Joe.