Hi All

Thanks for the info but I need to be able to read a selected file from client
host and write this to te db.

I use this to get the file from client
Picture:<input type="file" name="picture_path"><br>
<input type="Submit" name="submit" value="Enter information">

this gets the path and file name. When doing a insert the best I can do is to
save path+file name into db field.

I played around with fread PHP function but with no-luck

Can anyone help?

Thanx
Danie Weideman