Hi,

I`m setting up a email system, the same type of system as Yahoh Groups,
Topica etc.. I`m just in need of some advise as to how best to handle my
tables. At the moment I have the following tables setup..

Lists - Stores info about the list
ListOwners - Stores all List Owners info
Members - Stores all member info
Archive - Stores all messages sent to the lists

I am trying to figure out the best way to associate Members with Lists that
they have signed up to, at the moment I can only think of 2 methods both of
which wouldn`t be very good.

First being to have a couple of fields in the Members table which would store
the title of the list they signed up to, the problem with this is that they
would be limited to how many lists they sign up to.

Second method would to store in the Lists table the members ID but again this
would be limited to however many rows I create.

Another method I have just thought of would be to create a table called
Subscribe and store the List name, Member ID and email address. But that
might slow it down a bit when searching for the email address`s to send the
actual message out.

Any one else offer any thoughts on this.

Thanks
Ade