I doing a newspaper site.  My database has a different table for each
category (local, sports, etc).  All of the columns are the same for each
table (Headline, byline, body, etc).  Is there any way to search all of the
tables at once (since they all have the same columns)?

 To further illustrate.  If a user is searching for a story with the
headline "The Headline" and they don't specify a category, then I have to
search each table for that headline.  Is there an easy was to do this or do
I have to do a different search for each table?

I have looked through the archive and manual with no success. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]