From: "Chris Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 7:56 PM
Subject: Too many Aborted Connects

Hi,

We are getting too many Aborted_connects using

mySQL version 3.22.32 on SunOS 5.8.

Users connect to our site via an Apache/1.3.12

server to a PHP Verion 4.0.4pl1 website which

connects to the mySQL database (which is on the

same machine) via the PHP mysql_pconnect()

command.

Aborted_connects are currently 669514 grow by

about 100 a second. Also some of the other variables

seem to be rather large.

Can any one suggest how I can stop this problem ?

Thanks,

Chris Parker

Results from 'show status'

Variable_name Value