Hello,
                Sorry for the previous posting, please disregard.  I just
installed mysql 3.22.30 on Digital Unix system 4.0D;
it works fine but when I exit out of "mysql>" I get the error  "xmalloc: out
of virtual memory " .  Is this an error to be concerned about?
The followingis the message I get:

        Enter password:

        Your MySQL connection id is 2 to server version: 3.22.30

        Type 'help' for help.

        mysql> exit
        xmalloc: out of virtual memory