Your script likely includes a CREATE TABLE statement that is tripping on
the fact the table already exists.  The table can be deleted using the
DROP TABLE statement:

mysql> drop table home1;

You might consider adding the DROP TABLE IF EXISTS to the script as well.

Please see the MySQL Manual:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/D/R/DROP_TABLE.html