hi..

does annybody know the limitations of mysql ?
i am planing to make a big database. with big i mean something like
 1,5TB ...
the hardware seems not to be the problem (we get a big RAID for that, and
our sysadmin sais that our linux system can take that much hdd space
(told me something of a special kernel))..

but more and more i am afraid that mysql cant handle databases that big.

a other question would be how many tables are allowed into one database ?

thanks for the help

markus