Hi!

I have a Test Questions database.   Right now I have a hard-coded limit of
200 questions in it; I actually made a table with field names like Quest1,
Quest2. . . Quest200.  However, I know that I am not using the power of
MySql in setting it up this way.   This is more an example of my own
ignorance than of the power of MySql!

Can someone explain how to set up a table with a fieldname that 'expands'
(maybe something like Quest[i] where "i" can be incremented as required).
Is there more than one way of doing this?  Is there a place where I might
see some sample code?

I did look up 'enum' and 'set' in the manual but I don't feel confident with
my grasp of the limited explanations given of these.   My feeling is that
perhaps 'enum' would be a candidate for what I need, as 'set' has a limit on
how big the set can get.    I would like to have the possibility of data
expansion as needed.

Any tips whatever would be appreciated!

Thanks very much!

Cheers!