I've got a complex query... I was wondering if someone could give me some
advice..

Is there any way that I can base the WHERE clause of a query on the contents
of another table?? for instance...

SELECT name FROM mytable WHERE(ID=myothertable.idlistcolumn);

where myothertable is a HEAP constructed just prior to the above query?

If so, is this a reasonable method? If not, Any suggestions?

John

John Coggeshall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Read my Biweekly Column on O'Reilly's ONLamp.com "PHP Foundations" and my
weekly Zend.com Code Gallery Column "In The Spotlight" Also be sure to visit
www.coggeshall.org!