BUG: Telling me I "shouldn't have done" something, not even mentioned
in the manual, does not help me fix the problem.

BUG: Having to completely reinstall the operating system (Linux) in
order to repair problems with a mysql install. Or does someone
actually have any recommendations on this?

John Jensen
520 Goshawk Court
Bakersfield, CA 93309
661-833-2858