Dear Sirs :

I'm attempting to install mysql 3.23.33 from source
distribution (I need source , not binary)
on my Digital Unix 4.0F , (I have a previous mysql 3.22.32
installed).

I follow the steps :

CC=gcc CXX=gcc ./configure

I can view on at config.log , that's all is fine, but when I
run make command only the following message appears :

# make
No suffix list.
make  all-recursive
No suffix list.
Making all in include
No suffix list.
Make: % rule can only use a single ':'.  Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

And I dont't know what further to do ??? I understand that
here not all is fine, but how I can to debug this, Please, if
you can tell me any suggestion ASAP I will thank your help.

Best Regards.

Ernesto

Este mensaje fue enviado a través de Qnet
http://www.qnet.com.pe