hello friends

I downloaded the latest mysql(3.23.33) and installed on my win98 PC(intel,
PII 500, 128RAM) and dusing the installation, I got the following error :

An error occured during the move data process : -132
Component:
Filegroup:
File:

 I proceeded by ckicking "OK" and then, after installation(was
incomplete I think), from the mysqladmin gui, I did "start the server". I
got the following error and the mysql does not start :

c:/mysql/bin/mysqld-opt.exe: Fatal error: Error message file
'c:\nusphere\mysql\
share\english\errmsg.sys' had only 192 error messages, but it should have at
least
203 error messages.
Check that the above file is the right version for this program!

It then gives an illegal operation error.

Can someone advise a solution
please?

Thanks
Denis