My greetings.

    Please forgive me for my bad English and please help me with my problem.
 Solution of that problem i didn't find in mailing list, in manual and in others
sources. I was working and searching hard, but i can't find it.

  My problem is: i want to create databases for my users on my server in different
directories. Possible in their own home directories and make qoutas on databases sizes.

 May by simply make quotas on databases without replacing their in different
directories? But it's better to replace. I think.
 It's possible ?

Please help me.

With my reguards. Maxim M. Polyakov.