From: Paulus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cant conect...

1)
I've installed mysql from rpm.
When i try to connect with database using:
mysql database_name -uusername -ppassword from a root account it works.
When i log in as other user and i type
mysql database_name........ i got the message :
Cant connect to local mysql server using socket.....
User 'username' exists in user table and has enough privileges in db
table.

2)
I think that Mysql doesn't work propely with a mod_perl newer than 3.0.3
I have RedHat 7 installed at home and i can't access to database using
http - perl script
I can only see 'Internal Server Error' and a message in error_log
Access denied for user: 'u@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Sorry for my english and please help...