I've installed 3.23.33 on both Solaris and Linux RH 6.2 using the tarball
for Solaris and the RPM for Linux.  The BDB tables work as expected on
Solaris, but they did not not work under Linux.  What I'm seeing is that I
can create a BDB just fine.  However, attempting a rollback results in:

ERROR 1196: Warning:  Some non-transactional changed tables couldn't be
rolled back

When I do a mysqldump, the ddl for the table shows a type of MyISAM.  I've
seen posts in the mail-list that people have used BDB tables under Linux,
so I know they should work.  I read the installation notes and did not see
anything special about post-installation for Linux and BDB support.  I
found in the documentation that the binary version for Windows does not
have BDB tables pre-compiled in, but did not find a similar note regarding
Linux.  Is there something I need to do (short of building from source) to
get BDB tables to work under Linux?

Thanks

Stephen L. Faustino
Senior Software Engineer
SecureLogix Corporation
Direct/Vmail (210)402-9669x949
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. Nothing in this
email is intended to constitute a waiver of any privilege or the
confidentiality of this message. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me immediately by reply and delete this message.