On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:50:42 +0000
Pierre-Alain Joye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > create table root(
> > create table subcats(
> > create table subsections(
>
> And now I need 230 levels, huh :).
>
> How about a simple tree structure ?

If our thinking of a tree structure is the same, I believe that this is what I have..
(See previous post with table specs. and whatnot)

What I'm trying to figure out is an efficient way to go down the tree grabbing
information from records that are associated with sections. (Items in a store) I'm
doing this in PHP, btw.

--
Isaac Force             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(503)656-2489           http://gorgonous.dhs.org

Real Users find the one combination of bizarre
input values that shuts down the system for days.