>Hi all,
>
>Im kind of strugling with a query for some time now and I need extra input:
>
>What is the desired answer from mysql:
>
>a date.
>
>what is the input:
>
>a week number
>
>What dat do I need:
>
>The date of the monday (week starts at sunday) in the weeknumber.
>
>something like: select date(week(10),1);
>
>But this doesn't work.
>
>Anyone any idea's?
>
>I'm blocked..

Sir, to get a date in the specified week, you can use
    Date_add('2001-01-01', INTERVAL number WEEK)
Check on my website for code that finds the date of a specific
weekday, given any date in the week.
http://users.starpower.net/rjhalljr. Click on MySQL on the sidebar,
and select SQL. Look for the date topics.

Bob Hall

Know thyself? Absurd direction!
Bubbles bear no introspection.     -Khushhal Khan Khatak