The reason we run the check scripts is because in the past we had all sorts
of trouble not with the daemon crashing, but with clients (who have no
technical skills) using  Access & ODBC to update tables, and somehow
corrupting them. This way we catch the problems before the client does.

Thanks though.  I'll give it a go.

Don

--
Insidewire Services Inc.