Hello,
I have searched the mailing list for this topic, but didn't find a match vor
my problem.

I am working on Linux Mandrake with MySQL 3.23.33 installed from the RPMs
for Mandrake. I am trying to convert a ACCESS database to MySQL using a perl
script. The script makes connections to the ACCESS database via ODBC and to
the MySQL database. The script works find in converting several tables. On
one table it fails with saying "duplicate entry in key 1" with "key 1" being
the primary key. Two funny things:

1. There isn't a duplicate entry for this key. Checked this over and over
again.
2. It is not the same key. Each time I run the script it gives me a
different key. Of course, I do drop the table first.

Can someone help me??
Thanks,
Tobias.