Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
> I was not able to obtain the same effect on my 3.23.33.

BTW, the problem was for 3.22.*34* not 33.

> Please uploat
> your table to ftp://secret.mysql.com/pub/mysql/Incoming , so that I
> can test it.

Well... today I can't seem to reproduce the problem anymore. :/ I was
getting it very frequently yesterday (on almost every try). I'm not sure
what has changed since then. I'll let you know if the problem happens again
and try to narrow down the exact steps to reproduce.

Jordan Russell