Thank you for this, I missed the information in the manual.

It  would seem that I need to install gcc-2.95, this is prooving to be a bit
problematic, there seem to be all kinds of dependancies and conflicts
occuring while trying to remove 2.96 and install 2.95 packages using RPM, my
distribution only came with 2.96, so I've downloaded the 2.95 RPM's.

Are there any major compatability issues here, will 2.95 work on RH7?

Could I just do a clean custom install and choose mySql as one of my
packages, would this be configured correctly, if I can do this - do I need
mySql server?

Sorry to ask newbie questions, but hey if you ever need help with Director
or Flash, I'm your man.

Thank you for your help

the_lar