From: "vijay khanna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mysql (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 1:40
Subject: composite foreign key..?

Friends.

people out in here are very afraid , when they hear Mysql does not support
foreign keys.

It really become difficult , why foreign keys are not enforced by mysql.

I wish , there was another way.

Anyways, can u please tell me does our favourite database support composite
foreign key...?

Thanx.
Vj from India.