On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 09:54:18AM +0100, Mario Latens wrote:
> If I order a table using myiasmchk then, when I put other row in the table,
> this thable is still ordered or I have to reorder again?

You'll need to reorder again.

Ordering with myisamchk is meant to increase performance, not to order the
results of your queries. If you want your query results to be ordered, you
need to use ORDER BY in the query. To make ORDER BY faster, you would use
indexes on the table.

Regards,

Fred.

> Thank you in advance,Mario.

Fred van Engen                              XO Communications B.V.
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             Televisieweg 2
tel: +31 36 5462400                         1322 AC  Almere
fax: +31 36 5462424                         The Netherlands