From: Heikki Tuuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 1:12 PM
To: Mehalick, Richard RE SSI-GRAX
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Innobase compile problems

Rick,

have you downloaded version 3.23.34 and not 3.23.34a?
I downloaded 3.23.34a, untarred it, and mem0dbg.c was in innobase/mem
directory.

I have attached to this email a copy of mem0dbg.c.

Are your Makefile's such that they did not build all the
object files and libraries needed for linking MySQL? Maybe that has
been fixed in 3.23.34a. I have been able to compile and link on Linux.

Not all dependencies for included headers are listed
in Makefile's, since that would make the dependency list very long.
But I assume you have not modified any of the header files and
that does not matter to you.

Regards,

Heikki