# isamchk  -a -d -e -f -i -l -o imp_addr.ISM

ISAM file:     imp_addr.ISM
Data records:              1223  Deleted blocks:              0
Recordlength:                25
Record format: Packed

table description:
Key Start Len Index   Type

User time 0.00, System time 0.00
Maximum resident set size 0, Integral resident set size 0
Non physical pagefaults 16, Physical pagefaults 51, Swaps 0
Blocks in 0 out 0, Messages in 0 out 0, Signals 0
Vouluntary context switches 0, Invouluntary context switches 0

        - Anymore available STRONG options i can use ??? cause i think
that ones are about all ... and still no good luck :(

regards

--
---
Nuno Ferreira